Your privacy is important to Blu Organix. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Blu Organix collects, and the ways in which Blu Organix uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Blu Organix may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website http://www.Blu Organix.com (our Site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Using personal information
Blu Organix may use your personal information to:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
Where Blu Organix discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Blu Organix may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Blu Organix will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Blu Organix will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Blu Organix is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Blu Organix
- By email to info@Blu Organix.com; or
- By post to Blu Organix, 5209 Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317.